[Moodle] site visit or suggestions

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 7 01:41:35 EST 2006

Hello Moodlers,

6.30pm Easter Monday sounds fine for a 'Moodle in a Bar' session. What about others? I guess it would be good for me to know how many people would like to come so I can book a Moodlers table/space. Please email back to myself (edumail addy please) or the list. I do not have access to projector or screen these days, maybe someone can offer? Or can we just set up laptops with moodle sites and share them around? I will insist hubby provides some complimentaries of some sort.

Thanks George for the suggestion of the time, and Laurie for nice comments about grandma's. Roland and Laurie (Moodle gurus!!!) - I am praying you will be available.

If you want to check the menu grandma's website is www.grandmafunks.com.au (sorry it is your basic FP site - it's all I know for web design!! - feel free to criticise tho!!).

Hotspot should be active Thursday 13th or Good Friday

I am currently trying to set Moodle up on one of my own webhost servers as I really believe my classes will benefit and I can't get it to them any other way, but having major problems just uploading it *sigh*

Sorry for my sporadic replies this year but I really am 'chronologically challenged',  having taken up a full time position, without losing any of my other committments. (Stop whining Ros!!)

Cheers to all

Ros Meadows
Lauriston Girls School
meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au <mailto:meadowsro at lauriston.vic.edu.au>
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson