[Moodle] site visit or suggestions

Donald Hew HewD at vermontsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 3 17:34:01 EST 2006

Laurie and other colleagues

I am happy for other Moodlers to visit Vermont SC's extranet at http://moodle.vermontsc.vic.edu.au (or give me approx a weeks notice) in which all KLAs have been introduced and encourage to document their courses. Of course, Moodle is also used as part of the "Intel To The Future" course.

My next long-term "project" is to have some sort of curriculum map as part of Moodle courses.