[Moodle] site visit or suggestions

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 13:31:08 EST 2006

Happy for you to visit Westall Secondary College, we have several
teachers making good use of Moodle. I should add that I admire the
wonderful work that others on this list have demonstrated :-)

Perhaps I could be a wag and suggest that we organise an informal
"Moodle in the Pub" type showcase where we can chat about our work
over a foaming ale and a bite to eat .. rather like
http://www.scienceinthepub.com

Regards Roland