[Moodle] Viewing student activity reports

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Sep 11 14:08:43 EST 2005

The college administration is very impressed with the charts and
detailed log files kept by Moodle. I just put this Wink demonstration
(thanks Phil ;-) together to illustrate some of the reports that I use
when working with parents and students. I would be interested in your
thoughts after playing it.

http://wsc1.westallsc.vic.edu.au/%7Erge/moodle/viewing%20student%20activity%20reports.htm

I once printed all these reports out for distribution to parents on our
parent-teacher report night. They valued the detailed list of feedback
that I had posted for each assignment or task. Perhaps this time I will
just show them the summary activity report on my wireless enabled laptop
and print a single copy out to the nearest room printer.

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College