[Moodle] Re: displaying letter grades as opposed to percentages

Ruth Kilov kilovr at bialik.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 24 11:58:01 EST 2005

I have been trying to display letter grades for an assignment submitted
by my grade 5's. but so far all that appears is a percentage grade on
their work.  These are the settings that I have in preferences.
What should I have (in simple terms please)  to give the required
outcome.

Display Weighted Grades:  No
Display Points:  No
Display Percents:  No
Display Letter Grades:   Teachers only
Letter Grade:   Use Weighted

Show Hidden Items  No

thanking you in anticipation

Ruth Kilov
T/L

Disclaimer: This email is intended for the use of the named
individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone
other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly
prohibited. Attachments are opened and transmitted at the user's own
risk. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of Bialik College.