[Moodle] Real costs of admin support & time

Maggie Iaquinto iaquim at bialik.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 4 07:05:41 EST 2005

I do it voluntarily but since there are only a few courses and they
don't involve difficult things such as language packs, the time is
minimal. Two of the courses are mine anyway.

I needed help to install Moodle on the openlab server since that server
does not have Fantastico. Moodle on my own website was simple to install
due to Fantastico.

Maggie

>>> cecilie at vitta.org.au 03/11/05 11:47 AM >>>
Hi
Can anyone assist with information? I'm trying to quantify the real
costs
of supporting Moodle in a school - in terms of admin support and teacher
PD, as two separate issues.
Who supports admin of it in your school - a tech or a teacher?
Who supports PD for teachers?
Please respond to cecilie at vitta.org.au

cheers
Cecilie
Authority and
Teachers Association Inc

Disclaimer: This email is intended for the use of the named
individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone
other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly
prohibited. Attachments are opened and transmitted at the user's own
risk. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of Bialik College.