[Moodle] Re: [Technical] Equipment and Room booking system

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 24 11:48:11 EST 2005

Yes, thanks heaps Con, there is now too much to choose from! I was
interested to read that they are expecting a fresh trial version of the
Moodle backup module (0.7) later this this week and a full production
version (1.0) at the end of August.

I have taken the brave step (well brave if it means taking off my rose
coloured glasses) and now use Thunderbird as the primary e-mail client
on my laptop. The IMAP link works a treat with my Edumail account and it
hasn't skip a beat with my school e-mail. OpenSource certainly has
nothing to hide and my thumbs up.

Regards Roland