[Moodle] Equipment and Room booking system

James Poulos jpoulos at crancc.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 24 10:30:57 EST 2005

 Hi there all.

I am investigating online booking systems at the moment and thought that
it being integrated into moodle would be great. After a bit of checking
around, I found that there is a booking module for moodle being
developed and released properly soon. (see
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=27570)

However, on first glance it looks a bit tricky to set up, so I was
wondering if anyone used an online booking system already and could
recommend one?

Thanks,
James

James Poulos
IT Coordinator
Cranbourne Christian College
jpoulos at crancc.vic.edu.au
Ph: 03 5995 2188

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments may be confidential.
If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies.
Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects.
Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by
the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the
use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of Cranbourne Christian College.