[Year 12 IT Apps] Transmission speeds

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:03:07 EST 2015

Thanks Mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci2bFFGM8T8

Hungry Beast tested three methods of data transmission from a NSW town into
Sydney (700MB of Marx Bros comedy Duck Soup):

   - broadband
   - car
   - carrier pigeon

Apart from one f-word it's good student viewing.

Pigeon won, easily. Mockingbird and Duck unavailable for comment.

See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers
kp