[Year 12 IT Apps] OT: electronic distribution of students reports

Graham, Margaret M graham.margaret.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Mar 11 17:33:03 EST 2015

As per Laurie’s post below. We have also gone all with Compass for everything including attendance, learning tasks, student chronicles, cyclic graphical progress reports, semester reports, parent conference bookings, event approvals and all payments permissions etc.
Loving it.

Margaret Graham
Telephone: (03) 8804 6464
Website: www.blackburnhs.vic.edu.au<http://www.blackburnhs.vic.edu.au/>