[Year 12 IT Apps] Partner Class Request

Laurie Savage 08327998 at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 29 11:31:25 AEST 2015

Thanks Litsa.

I'll take you up on your kind offer.

I have two students, neither is exceptional - I would estimate them as D -
C students. Unfortunately I started with databases/Outcome 2 which they
completed in term one with scores of 21/4 and 26/5. They used Filemaker
Pro, I can send you a copy of the task I wrote for them.

I'll chase up the paperwork at my end.

Laurie Savage

Laurie Savage