[Year 12 IT Apps] HELP! Year 11 and 12 IT combined class

Kyriakou, Stacey D kyriakou.stacey.d at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Nov 25 12:37:01 EST 2014

Hi everyone

Thank you for all your emails and advice. Honestly, I am not looking forward to being in this situation next year and it is very disappointing that numbers have decreased so much.

Those that have worked in this format before, did you find it distracting teaching the Year 11s while the Year 12s worked on their SACs? That is my main worry.

Also any resources that anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again
Stacey Kyriakou
Year 9 Coordinator | Maths/IT Teacher
Footscray City College
1 Kinnear Street | Footscray | 3011
(T) +61 3 8387 1554 | (F) +61 3 8387 1599
www.footscray.vic.edu.au<http://www.footscray.vic.edu.au/>
kyriakou.stacey.d at edumail.vic.gov.au<mailto:kyriakou.stacey.d at edumail.vic.gov.au>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CCA6A0.D03D7AD0]