[Year 12 IT Apps] Dear lurkers, newbies and tender souls... please phone home.

Mark mark at vceit.com
Mon Nov 17 13:01:37 EST 2014

I'd love to hear from the 23 question interpreters how they would have
explained in the exam how a web page's design (not a *database's* design)
could prevent people voting more than once.

Maybe, "Add a comment to the page saying that that people can only vote
once." ?

On 17 November 2014 12:29, Christopher Jansen <
Christopher.Jansen at sjc.vic.edu.au> wrote:

>  Results are in for how Question 11 on the ITA exam was read. It seems
> most people saw the question as only vote once.
>
> It will be interesting to see when the examiner’s report comes out what
> they thought.
>
>  Thanks,
>
> Chris
>

> <snip>

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com

*I love the sound of people's voices after they stop talking.*