[Year 12 IT Apps] Free ICT teacher PD

Xianjun Chen X.Chen at fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 12 14:20:53 EST 2014

Dear Therese,

My name is Xianjun Chen. I am an IT teacher at Forest Hill College. I register the 2-day program this morning. Now is It possible that I just attend the Friday's program since it is a little bit hard for my school to find someone to cover my Thursday's lessons.

Thanks

Best regards

Xianjun Chen

Forest Hill College