[Year 12 IT Apps] Gantt charts (new study design)

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Nov 12 13:29:07 EST 2014

I know this is premature.
*Gantt charts are not relevant until the new VCE IT study design in 2016.*

But we already know that Gantt charts are coming out of retirement for the
new ITA U3O2 in 2016.

Rather than installing all of MS Project for your Gantt research and
practice, you might want to try the small, free, simple and capable
GanttProject <http://sourceforge.net/projects/ganttproject/>.

It's a tiny delight.

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com

*I love the sound of people's voices after they stop talking.*

I, Mark Kelly, am entirely responsible for the offensive verbiage I spew
forth.
Have I offended anyone with this post?  I would not be surprised.
If offended, please whinge to me at the email address above.
Please leave poor Kevork alone.  It is not his fault.