[Year 12 IT Apps] Third Normal Form

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Fri Nov 7 12:07:38 EST 2014

Normal form of course!

<hangs_head_in_shame>
Sorry
</hangs_head_in_shame>

Robert Hind
Retired
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Savage, John L
  Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 11:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Third Normal Form

  What form will their Normal curve take?

  Laurie Savage

  http://accelerus.pvgc.vic.edu.au

  From: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Mark Scott
  Sent: Thursday, 6 November 2014 3:38 PM
  To: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List

  Absolutely correct (so far)

  Let’s hope they don’t up the ante with this question in an attempt to get their normal curve.

  Mark Scott

  Luther College

        Mark Scott
        Daily Administrator
        Luther

        Plymouth Road
        Croydon Hills Victoria 3136

        Luther

        Telephone (03) 9724 2000
        Direct Line (03) 9724 2023

        www.luther.vic.edu.au

  This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information.
  If you are not the intended recipient you may not distribute or reproduce this email
  or attachments. If you have received this message in error please notify us by return mail.