[Year 12 IT Apps] Schedule

Howard, David dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 21 09:53:13 EST 2014

Hi Sylvia,

We use Lynda.com here but it is expensive, you could try The New Boston on Youtube, http://www.youtube.com/user/thenewboston/search?query=dreamweaver

One of my students in the past criticised him on his ethics of buying an official book and just running through it and then claiming free education for all! Anyway, have a look and see for yourself.

David Howard
Head of Learning Systems        [https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/icons/Icon_Twitter.png] <http://twitter.com/StMichaelsGS>   [https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/icons/Icon_FB.png] <https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/fb.cfm>   [https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/icons/Icon_LinkedIn.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/st-michael%27s-grammar-school>
25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182 Australia   [https://services.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/community/logo/SMGS_Logo_tall_100_2013_96d.png] <https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>
t       +61 3 8530 3272                         e       dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au<mailto:dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au>
f       +61 3 9510 3161 w       stmichaels.vic.edu.au<https://www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au/>

CRICOS Provider 00345G