[Year 12 IT Apps] Random site statistics

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 13:55:22 EST 2014

Hmm, it matches up with DEECD stats that roughly around 10% of pooters in schools are OSX and one in five teachers have an OSX computer. I'll admit to having used my iPhone to surf vceit.com on an occasion at school so I'll claim partial credit to that tiny, tiny sliver ;-)

Thanks for sharing this Mark :-)

Regards Roland