[Year 12 IT Apps] Fwd: IT Apps Student Revision Lecture

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Sep 18 10:55:49 EST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anthony Sullivan <asullivan at tps.vic.edu.au>
Date: 9 September 2013 08:24
Subject: [Year 12 IT Apps] IT Apps Student Revision Lecture
To: "itapps at edulists.com.au" <itapps at edulists.com.au>

 We are running a series of revision lectures here at TPS during upcoming
school holidays - which are open to students of all schools****

** **

One of the lectures is for IT Applications, which will be held on Wednesday
2nd October****

** **

The presenter is Mark Kelly and the session will be held between 12:00pm
and 2:30pm****

** **

The session will include a presentation, as well as students working
through a series of exam questions****

** **

Cost of the session is $25.00****

** **

I’ve attached a flyer of the event and further information can be found and
bookings can be made at www.tps.vic.edu.au****

** **

As mentioned earlier all students are more than welcome ****

** **

If you have any specific questions please feel free to contact me****

** **

Anthony****

***Anthony Sullivan*
Head of Information Technology

20 Wooralla Drive, Mt. Eliza, Vic, 3930
  T: 03 9788 7796 | F: 03 9787 7646 | asullivan at tps.vic.edu.au |
www.tps.vic.edu.au

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Peninsula-School/118935504829400?ref=hl>
<http://https://twitter.com/TPSMtEliza>
  <http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePeninsulaSchool>
       Please consider the environment before printing this email, you will
save 5g of paper, 250mL of water and at least 35gm of CO2

This message, including any attachments, is provided without responsibility
in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of
care by the school. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material
in this e-mail message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the
attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the
user assumes responsibility for the use of the material transmitted. This
e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been received in error
then please notify The Peninsula School immediately and destroy the