[Year 12 IT Apps] Some simple worksheets for Expression Web 3

vlad baclagian baclagian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 08:19:52 EST 2013

Hello Savage,
Thanks for your work. I will give it a try.
I saw the Android sign in your paper. Are you using Android to teach kids
how to program apps?
I teach ICT at Rostrevor College in SA and I am a Window school. I wanted
to do Xcode but no apples for that. So I have to consider Java. Could you
give me any advice how to start?
Thanks,
Vlad Baclagian

On 11 September 2013 14:06, Savage, John L <savage.john.l at edumail.vic.gov.au