[Year 12 IT Apps] Assistance with U4O2 SAC

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 11 13:28:04 EST 2013

HI colleagues

Just confirming Chris's comment, there is no requirement to have two full case studies; it just means that all questions should not focus only on the information management practices of one organisation. It's quite OK for most questions to be centred around one organisation, but there does need to be a question(s)s about another organisation. For example, it would be quite appropriate to outline a storage practice of one organisation and ask students to compare/contrast it with another organisation's practices (maybe the focus of the case study).

Regards
Paula

Paula Christophersen
Curriculum Manager, Digital Technologies
Victorian Curriculum and Assessment
Authority
2 Lonsdale Street
MELBOURNE 3000