[Year 12 IT Apps] Assistance with U4O2 SAC

POLLOCK, Benn(POL) POL at wantirnacollege.vic.edu.au
Wed Sep 11 10:30:51 EST 2013

Good Morning Fellow ITApps Teachers,

As per recent discussions on here with regard to the organisation(s)
required for U4O2, I'm curious as to how people have implemented (2)
organisations in their SAC. I purchased the great, Mark Kelly's U4O2
QATS SAC (which is fantastic) however, it doesn't incorporate (2)
organisations. Considering this SAC is the smallest of the year and
should only take 2-3 periods to complete (and seeing it's nearing exam
revision time), I'm confused as to how we do include 2 organisations. If
anyone has some examples/explanations, I would be greatly appreciative!

Cheers!

Benn Pollock

Classroom Teacher

Wantirna College