[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA exam - B10b (i)

claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au claire at warrandytehigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 7 14:37:08 EST 2013

Mark's rant:

>And while I'm on the matter, I think that in the new study design ITA
should man up and include basic HTML and CSS knowledge. It would not
encroach upon SD's territory, and it would give students >more to do in
exams and SACs than minutely dissecting the definitions of words in
questions.

Maybe not SD but would definitely encroach on VET IDM. Hands off our course!
;-)

Enjoying this discussion, very relieved I don't teach ITA anymore and hoping
we IDM'ers aren't having the same one tomorrow evening.

Claire Bloom