[Year 12 IT Apps] The ITA 2013 post mortem is finished

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Nov 7 10:36:14 EST 2013

Hi all.

The ITA post mortem is at http://www.vceit.com/p/postmortem-2013i.htm

Sorry it took so long, but I went into quite a lot of detail - and this
year there was quite a lot to discuss.

Anyway, if I'd typed any faster I would have spilled my beer.

Feedback is welcome - there are bound to be the usual typos and goofs.

I've been thinking of adding Disqus feedback facilities to the post mortem
pages... I'll have to think about the pros and cons of that.

Regards
Mark

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com

Day 19, I have successfully conditioned my master to smile and write in his
book every time I drool.- Pavlov's Dog