[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA 2013 post mortem - Part A

Joyce Tabone jtabone at aitkencollege.edu.au
Tue Nov 5 19:38:08 EST 2013

Hi Mark

Thank you for sharing your answers, I have the following thoughts:

Question 1 answer is C reason being in the study design there are only three types of online communities social, work based or project based.  All of which support knowledge sharing and/or colloboration.    So I have discounted both collaboration and knowledge sharing as strictly speaking they are not types of online communities.  This type of online community is obviously not social, so I am left with the project based option, which makes sense as the website is about the landscaping project.  I could be way off base with my logic!

The rest of the questions I agree with your answers, though I really dislike questions 16 and 18.

Cheers
Joyce

Sent from my iPad