[Year 12 IT Apps] Resources

Margaret King Iaquinto iaquinto at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 27 14:59:52 EST 2013

The stuff in SD is a mixture of the current study design and the
previous one. Some of it I recognise from Mark Kelly's site. They
should have given him acknowledgement, at the very least.
Maggie
VK3CFI

Sent:Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:33:02 +1100
Subject:Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] Resources

	Hi Mandy and others,

	My advice with ATAR notes is to be careful. I had a student a couple
of years ago come into class with a set of printed summary notes for
the whole year. I didn’t believe that he made them, on closer
inspection they were for the previous study design with reference to
VPNs and telecommuting rather than Online Communities etc. He admitted
that he got them from ATAR notes.

	I do tell the students about ATAR notes and that they need to check
and be sure of them.

	Cheers

	David

	FROM: itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:itapps-bounces at edulists.com.au] ON BEHALF OF Holmes, Mandy M
SENT: Wednesday, 27 February 2013 12:39 PM
TO: Year 12 IT Applications Teachers' Mailing List
(itapps at edulists.com.au); Year 11 Information Technology Teachers'
SUBJECT: [Year 12 IT Apps] Resources

	Hi All

	Written by students for students. Worth a look, if you haven’t
found it already, for study summaries, revision questions etc (just
make sure you verify the content first!)

	http://vce.atarnotes.com [1]

	Kind regards

	_MANDY __J___

	__

	_ _

	_MANDY HOLMES_

	_E-LEARNING AND CURRICULUM LEADER_

	_TRAFALGAR HIGH SCHOOL_

	_VICTORIA 3824_

	_TEL: (03) 5633 1733        FAX: (03) 5633 2378_

	_MOB: 04 29819660_

	_EMAIL: HOLMES.MANDY.M at EDUMAIL.VIC.GOV.AU [2]_

	__

	_ _

	__

	_ _

	__

	__

	_ _

	IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed
are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.

Links:
------
[1] http://vce.atarnotes.com
[2]