[Year 12 IT Apps] Consutation - Australian Curriculum Digital Technologies

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 23:28:16 EST 2013

No Mark, the students will just ho hum it and ask for a new challenge.

I ran another google hangout about this last night if anybody is interested in watching. We considered some of the broader details of this draft. Page 71 has a good outline but it misses out some of the detail. You can view the archived recording here.

http://acceln.wikispaces.com

It reminds of the changes that happened in the UK to put computational thinking (ala programming) back into the school curriculum.

In my view, this is a well considered and forward thinking document. I think we should throw our weight behind giving feedback to VCAA to pass on.

Regards Roland