[Year 12 IT Apps] Googles solution to data secutury

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:11:16 EST 2013

One of colleagues pointed out that they don't need drones when sharks with lasers have already been deployed.

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead