[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA no longer being offered as part of VCE

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Aug 10 00:59:51 EST 2013

Greetings from Helsinki! The information regarding IT applications is completely incorrect. You will note that the first three studies listed were 'old' VCE IT subjects, hence they are no longer offered, but the asterisk against IT applications is wrong. When I get back to Melbourne (at the weekend) I will contact VTAC.

Regards

Paula