[Year 12 IT Apps] Musical Sorting

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 14:28:05 EST 2013

I miss watching defrag do its work on my hard drive. Do you wonder what sorting on a computer actually 'sounds like'. It is amazing to just sit back and listen to this 6 minute musical interpretation of these different algorithms sort data. #cs4hs   #programming
http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2013/08/this-visualization-of-15-different-sorting-algorithms-is-mesmerizing/

If you have a chance, check out the wonderful recording of +Nicky Ringland and +James Curran from our #ACCELN  hangout last night where they talked about GrokLearning and the Python Challenge that launched yesterday.
 http://acceln.wikispaces.com

Its a great learning opportunity and not too late to join up. I just enrolled a couple more.
 http://groklearning.com

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead