[Year 12 IT Apps] Camerons Bell's funeral details

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 13:38:47 EST 2013

I have been teaching my junior science students how to greet other in Klingon and Vulcan. Today is an international day with many displays filling our learning space that span our globe from (looks up from desk Vietnam, Easter Island, Greece etc.) As I explained with good humour, it is also good to get some representation from the United Federation of Planets.  I am sure that Cameron would be pleased with the thought and image of these stra

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead