[Year 12 IT Apps] ITA 2012 exam post mortem update

Mark mark at vceit.com
Mon Apr 8 15:55:38 EST 2013

Hi all. I've added the examiners' comments to my 2012 ITA post
mortem<http://www.vceit.com/p/postmortem-2012i.htm>,
including the average marks. Of interest were:

- A13, of which only 9% of the state got the answer 'right'. I - along with
66% of the state's students - went with the more sensible option, B.
- B9, the normalisation question, which scored 1.7 out of 6.
- B12, the 9 mark monster, with 3.4 out of 9.

Enjoy the holidays! Only about 218 days until the 2013 exam...

mark AT vceit DOT com
http://vceit.com