[Year 12 IT Apps] Privacy Outcome Question

ATKINSON-BUCK, Damien Damien.ATKINSON-BUCK at ivanhoe.com.au
Wed Sep 26 10:51:41 EST 2012

Thanks Kevork and to all others who replied, I think at the end of the day, I'll mark it based on the valid reason given, regardless of which law they cite, since the question also doesn't state that they need to provide the law... hopefully the exam wont have ambiguous questions like this :)
Cheers
Damien

Damien Atkinson-Buck
KLA Head - MYP Technology & SYP Info Tech

PO BOX 91 The Ridgeway, Ivanhoe, Victoria 3079 Australia
Telephone +61 3 9490 3848 Facsimile +61 3 9490 3490
mailto:damien.atkinson-buck at ivanhoe.com.au
http://myivanhoe.net<http://myivanhoe.net/>