[Year 12 IT Apps] Privacy Outcome Question

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Fri Sep 21 10:31:16 EST 2012

I would disagree with this on two points.

Firstly, Beauty salons do hold health information on clients, such as
contraindications, allergies, etc.

Secondly, it would provide someone else with a benefit, service or advantage
i.e. the beauty product supplier will advantage from this by having access
to the database and personal information of the clients.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO

Australian Institute of Education and Training

E-mail: abarnes at aiet.edu.au

Ph: (03) 9387 2051

FAX: (03) 9387 3470

Street Address: