[Year 12 IT Apps] 2012 ITA U4O2 QAT

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 10 14:27:00 EST 2012

Hi all. People have asked about the 2012 U4O2 QAT only including one
organisation.  This is how it stands:

1. Paula has said that no audited ITA U4O2 task was deemed non-compliant if
that was the only issue with it.

2. Paula has told me that "what's in the study design goes." This must
include the ITA U4O2 detailed example (p.74)  which also has only one
organisation in it, upon which QAT was modelled.

3. New QATs will be available for 2013, and these will honour the secretive
but significant "S" in U4O2.

4. If you still haven't done U4O2 and want to use the QAT, you might want
to tweak question 8.  Replace 'X' with the name of the main character of
the case study.

*Question 8*. X talks to a friend, Benny Andersson, who is startled when he
hears of X's data management methods. Benny says that in his small business
he not only does backups, but also has a very effective data disaster
recovery plan. Describe what Benny's plan probably includes, and compare
how Benny and X would be affected by catastrophic data loss. (4)

Regards
Mark

Mark Kelly - kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Phone: +613 8520 9085, Fax +613 9578 9253
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist
Visit Diigo links for ITA and SD
--
My personal best for the 100 metres sprint is 50 metres.