[Year 12 IT Apps] game development roadshow

Margaret King Iaquinto iaquinto at ozemail.com.au
Thu Mar 29 13:45:44 EST 2012

The website on their email is: wam.net.au and there is next to nothing
there. Seems sus.
 VK3CFI

Sent:Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:53:46 +1100
Subject:Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] game development roadshow

	Visit their site (if it's the crowd who got in touch with me, it's
http://gametraining.com.au [1]).
The software seems to be proprietary so it won't introduce kids to
freely-available tools. That put me off.

Of course it might be another crowd altogether.