[Year 12 IT Apps] U3O2 activity

Judy Zuccon zucconja at aquinas.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 28 16:33:44 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

This activity worked really well with my students as an introduction  to "how/why data is acquired/supplied by organisations/individuals".

Each student set up a survey (of their choice) with SurveyMonkey (free); 8 - 10 questions.
They then sent the survey link to both ITA classes and my Yr 11 class.
Each student answered the survey.
Students then analysed the results for their individual survey.

Many thanks
Judy Zuccon

Scanned by AQS
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this mail. If received in error, please notify the sender or the College immediately and delete the email and all copies. Aquinas College does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free. Any attached files may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the College.