[Year 12 IT Apps] Terms of Use Document - O402

ken price kenjprice at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:44:09 EST 2012

Not quite an EULA but I had to laugh at the Facebook user agreement
http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms that attempts to control your use of
the words "face" and "book".

"You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Facebook, the
Facebook and F Logos, FB, Face, Poke, Wall and 32665), or any confusingly
similar marks, without our written permission."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120205/Facebook-seeks-copyright-word-BOOK-new-user-agreement-company-tightens-grasp-common-words-like-wall-face.html#ixzz1qC8D5gqL
Cheers

Ken

--
Dr Ken Price MACS ACCE Professional Associate.
President, TASITE