[Year 12 IT Apps] Multiple internet browsers

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 6 13:35:02 EST 2012

You're probably right. The testing of a prototype would necessarily be less
complex than that of a real site, but it still needs to be tested to ensure
it fulfils its (limited) role.

I guess that cross-browser testing may be wise if the prototype needs to be
displayed on different people's computers with different browsers.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au