[Year 12 IT Apps] Policy question on computer spying

Simone Tynan Simone.Tynan at shcy.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 6 12:01:02 EST 2012

Hi all,

We have remote desktop program that allows us to look at any computer in the school (yes, including staff computers). I am in the process of drafting a policy to go to leadership on the use of Remote desktop.

I would be interested if other schools have policies directly relating to teacher use of the RD. Especially looking at the computers of students not directly under your supervision.

Would appreciate any comments on the long these lines.
Thanks,
Simone

Simone Tynan
eLearning Leader