[Year 12 IT Apps] Free Graphics for Prototype Website

Robinson, Jarrod J robinson.jarrod.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 2 11:07:42 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share a website that provides 100% free PSD files by dedicated designers. My students will be using some of the elements from this page for their prototype webpage. I will be providing them with a heap of options and they will be required to select the most appropriate from the collection

The website is http://365psd.com and basically they release one free PSD per day for all sorts of development, I use them for iPhone/Android development given their super high quality. Here is a sample of some login screens that could be used to replicate a closed community

http://365psd.com/?s=login

Jarrod Robinson

Boort District School
Malone St