[Year 12 IT Apps] Design tool proforma

Ciotti, George W ciotti.george.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Feb 29 09:02:46 EST 2012

Hi,
What do you mean by this? Do you mean events leading up to the SAC and NOT
in the SAC?
I am confused as well. The VCE day seem to suggest that they gave their
students these templates during the SAC. Correct me if I am wrong. I can
see them being useful to focus on elements prior to the SAC.

Cheers
George

The University High School
77 Story Street, Parkville, Vic, 3052, Australia
Ph: (03) 9347 2022
mobile: 0412934782