[Year 12 IT Apps] Swinburne's 2012 School Support Programs

Ashley Foley foleya at stkevins.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 15 10:55:42 EST 2012

Thanks Biance. Phil Feain will be in touch with you to organise visits to
our College. We have found them most useful in the past.
Ashley

Ashley Foley
Head of Kearney House

--
This email message does not represent the view of St Kevins College, is
intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be