[Year 12 IT Apps] Announcement: ACEC2012 award winners

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:49:12 EST 2012

Some great news for two Victorian educators that I would like to share with
IT colleagues, doubly so as they have both secured 2012 National Awards! I
was pleased last year that I had the chance to meet up with Adrian last
year at the ISTE 2011 conference in Philadelphia and work alongside Anne
with a webinar that drew an international audience. Both are splendid
educators.

Bravo to Adrian Camm and Anne Mirtschin :-)

Regards Roland

On 9 February 2012 16:11, Donna Gronn <Donna.Gronn at acu.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi All
> As the ICTEV rep on the ACCE Board I am very pleased to announce that our
> 2012 ICTEV award winners for Leader and Teacher of the Year have both also
> won the 2012 National Awards.
>
> Congratulations to
>
>    - *Anne Mirtschin  (ICTEV and ACCE Teacher/Educator of the Year)*
>    - *Adrian Camm  (ICTEV and ACCE (joint) Leader of the Year)*
>
> Lynley McKernan (WA) was joint winner of the ACCE Leader Award
>
> Thank you also to Lorraine for her assistance in preparation of the
> applications
> Another job well done!
>
> Donna
> ICTEV Chair of Awards Committee
>
>  <http://acec2012.acce.edu.au/cfp>
>
> --
> *Dr Donna Gronn    *
> *Senior Lecturer (ICT Education)*
>  **
> *TTF – ICT Pedagogy Officer*
> *Australian Catholic University*
>
> Phone: (+61 3) 9953 3284
> Mobile: 0407 816 147
> Fax:     (+61 3) 9953 3475
> Email: donna.gronn at acu.edu.au
>  http://acec2012.acce.edu.au/cfp
>

> School of Education (Victoria)
> Australian Catholic University
> ABN 15 050 192 660
> 115 Victoria Parade
> Locked Bag 4115
> FITZROY 3065
> AUSTRALIA  *
>

> *
>
> W: http://www.acu.edu.au/

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Keysborough Secondary College

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead