[Year 12 IT Apps] You Tube and copyright

Christopher Jansen christopherj at sjc.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 10 12:48:13 EST 2012

An interesting video by Ted Talks. Relates very well to KK:
Non-technical constraints on website solutions, including privacy, copyright and human rights requirements and social online protocols

It deals with how the online community "you tube" deals with the non-technical constraint of copyright... Mind you in a very technical way...

How YouTube thinks about copyright
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoX-YihV_ew

Let me know if you think it's worth showing to the students. I was planning on showing it next week.

Thanks,
Christopher Jansen
IT / Mathematics Teacher

St Joseph's College Geelong