[Year 12 IT Apps] [elearning] Student diaries

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:09:23 EST 2012

Thanks Cameron. I use GoogleApps to create events for meetings and it
integrates and works nicely with friends who use Outlook Exchange to share
meetings etc. I create and share different Google Calendar for Timetables,
Work, Professional, ICTEV, Scouts and other groups I work with. Not sure if
there is much merit in students doing this though .. would like them to
focus more on the learning task events that I set. I had fun using Moodle
for many years and look forward to seeing how it pans out with Ultranet
with the Calendar module.

Jarrod, a PDF document I think that is the low tech kind of thing I could
be looking at for my Markbook. Anybody else using a mash of spreadsheets,
dropbox or other docs for their record keeping? Somebody sent me a note
that they use DreamWeaver .. Now there is a thought, run my own server on
the laptop ..

Regards Roland