[Year 12 IT Apps] Partnership for IT Applications

Cameron Ross C.Ross at balcombegrammar.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 3 12:05:16 EST 2012

HI Everyone,

This year I have a class of 3 students completing IT Applications for
the first time at this school.  I will need a partner school.  Is there
anyone willing to assist me with this.  In 2011 I used RDMS for Unit 3
SAC 2 and Excel for Unit 4 Outcome 1 and would like to do this again,
however I am willing to compromise if someone is able to assist with the
partnership.  I work at Grammar School and if you are interested would
you please let me know.

Regards

Cameron Ross

VCE IT Teacher