[Year 12 IT Apps] Student diaries

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:51:37 EST 2012

No, I guess that students would need to copy over and update all the dates
or staff would need to verbally direct that they enter them into their
exchange calendar.

Anne, I have had some luck with the help desk getting answers to technical
questions and the online support pages (last icon, second option from the
bottom). It does look like that there have been some big improvements with
the Ultranet system over the Nov and Jan update cycle with the aims to
improve integration and parent / student communication.

Regards Roland