[Year 12 IT Apps] ICT Technical Support

Paul Golub golupau at santamaria.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 6 17:46:59 EST 2012

Hi Jarrod,

We now have 3 IT guys full time.

1 looks after the technical side such as admin/network/security etc (he's been around 10+ years)
This year we've employed the other two who man a help desk that staff and student go to for IT help.

Next year, about 920 iPads, (about 460 more than this year),  3 computer rooms (29 in each),  about 10 CoWs with 15 laptops in each and about 80 staff laptops.

It's a lot to look after and they do a great job.

Regards
Paul Golub
Santa Maria College
50 Separation St