[Year 12 IT Apps] Article: What Your Klout Score Really Means | Epicenter | Wired.com

Natalie H natinga71 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 21:46:32 EST 2012

Fascinating... This claims to measure one's online influence via social networking sites. There are others offering similar services  too. I must admit that this hadn't really occurred to me. My husband's busy looking us up - mine is 10, his is 11. Glad to know I'm officially unimportant *grin*

Good for issues/privacy/ethics or at least some hearty discussions.

Natalie Heath, seemingly harmless IT teacher at Parade College

What Your Klout Score Really Means | Epicenter | Wired.com
http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2012/04/ff_klout/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wired%2Findex+%28Wired%3A+Index+3+%28Top+Stories+2%29%29

(Sent from Flipboard)

Sent from my iPad